Online Pension Management System in Chhattisgarh [ekoshonline.cg.nic.in] Abhar Apki Sevaon Ka
PM Narendra Modi desires to establish e-governance all over the nation. Preparations have already started in this respect. E-governance must be implemented in step by step fashion. It will not only make it easier for the state authority and common people to interact, but will also eliminate unnecessary delay and corruption. Pension management is one such task that involves a lot of documents. Sometimes it becomes hard to manage it. For this, Chhattisgarh authority has launched a new portal. The name of this unique site is Online Pension Management System Portal or “Abhar Apki Sevaon Ka” Portal.
|Name of the portal||Chhattisgarh Online Pension Management System or Aabhar Aapki Sevaon Ka Portal|
|Launched by||Raman Singh (Chief Minister)|
|Date of launch||20th July, 2018|
|Supervised by||Directorate General of Accounts and Pension, Chhattisgarh Finance Department|
|Target beneficiaries||Pensioners of the state|
Key features of the portal
- Streamlining pension database – With the launch of this pension management system, state government will be able to record pensioners’ data effortlessly. There are less chances of human error as all record keeping and updates will be done by the software.
- Hassle-free for pensioners – Pensioners can check all necessary details, associated with their pension account, by accessing their portal. The process will become rather easy for them.
- Total number of beneficiaries – As of now, the site will make the task of managing and streamlining pension payment of over 80,000 pension holders in the state.
- Transparency and responsibility – With the launch of this portal, state authority desires to enhance transparency in the working methodologies. It will also increase the sense of responsibility of government office workers.
How to log on to the portal?
- A host of services can be accessed via this new portal. Every resident of the state will be able to get these benefits by clicking on the authorized link. The link is https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/.
- Pension holders will be able to register their complaints, offer feedbacks and suggest alterations.
- To make any suggestions or to register complaints, pensioners will have to log on to this portal. One can access the login page by clicking on the link https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/LoginPensioner.aspx.
- To log in, pensioners must type in their PPO number or employee code, password and respective capchat codes.
- Then the applicant has to click on the green button that is marked as “Log in.”
- Clicking on the official link will trigger the homepage to open.
- Once pensioners land on this page, they can click on any link, depending on the service they require.
Services available on the portal
- General Information
- Pension Category – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/PensionType.aspx
- E-PPO generation – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/ePPO.aspx
- Details about retirement benefits – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/RetirementBenifits.aspx
- Pension process mapping – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/PensionerMap.aspx
- Pension rules – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/PensionRule.aspx
- Listed banks that offer pension – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/BankType.aspx
- Information on Forms and Circulars
- Circulars associated with pension – http://cgfinance.nic.in/vitt_nirdesh/subject.asp?subject=4
- Relief rate – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/RahatDar.aspx
- Attening pension forms – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/PDF/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%A8%20%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%20%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%9F.pdf
- Pension Welfare Scheme – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/PensionKalyanYojna.aspx
- Pensioner Login Corner
- Registering complaints regarding pension – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/grv.aspx
- Monthly summary of pension payment – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/#
- Pension Card download – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/#
- Attaining annual statement – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/#
- Attaining life certificate online – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/aabhar/#
- Important Links
- Attaining details from state finance department – http://finance.cg.gov.in/
- Pension portal of central government – http://www.pensionersportal.gov.in/
- Fund Accounts and Pension Directorate – https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/
- Pension calculator
Aabhar Aaki Sewa Ka App
Pensioners can also check the status of their pension application and account, register complaints and opt for any other service that the portal offers from their smartphone. For this, they have to download and install the Aabhar Aapki Sewa Ka App on their smartphones for free. It is a user-friendly application. Clicking on the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cgtreasury.cgekosh.ekoshlite will offer candidates access to this app.
Pension holders had to line up outside pension offices and other government buildings prior to the launch of this portal and app. With the implementation of these two elements, they can take care of necessary documentation from the comfort of their homes.