Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Distribution and Protsahan Rashi Yojana [Free Scooty And Merit Scholarship Scheme] Rajasthan 2018-19 [Application Form, Process, And List Of Students] देवनारायण स्कूटी वितरण योजना [प्रोत्साहन राशि]
To bolster emphasis of literacy in an individual’s life, Rajasthan State Government has launched Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution and Protsahan Rashi Yojana. The government has planned to distribute total 1000 scooties to MBC (Most Backward Classes) eligible female candidates only.
|Name of Scheme||Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution and Protsahan Rashi Yojana|
|Launch Date||12 July 2018|
|Online Application Starts Date||13 July 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||23 July 2018|
Eligibility For the Scheme
- Any girl students of mentioned class/ category from complete Rajasthan State can get benefit of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana.
- Girls students of only MBC category are eligible under Devnarayan Scooty Yojana.
- Having Bhamashah Card and scoring 50%+ marks in 12th standard are the two most important eligibility factors.
- In short major castes included are Banjara, Daaldiya, Labana, Gaadiya-Lohar, Godaliya, Gurjar, Rayka, Raibari Debasi. Total funding from the side of Rajasthan Government is yet to be disclosed by officials.
Key Features [Scooty Details and Protsahan Rashi [Scholarship]
- In-total 1,000 scooties will be awarded (for free) under this scholarship programme.
- Besides, scooty distribution, the state government will bear complete delivery charges and one-year insurance, 2 liters of petrol (only once) will also be provided. Scores of mark sheets issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will only be considered genuine.
- Free 1,000 scooties (in total) will be distributed to MBC class female students only of Rajasthan State who have scored 50%+ marks in 12th standard. Based on marks obtained, a final merit list will be prepared and top thousand scorers will be fortunate enough to get benefit from the scheme.
- Protsahan Rashi (Incentives) will only be given to those female students of Rajasthan State, that are eligible under Devnarayan Scooty Yojana but following some reasons haven’t their names in the merit list.
- According to terms and conditions of official notification, on scoring more than 50% marks in 1st, 2nd and 3rd (final year) of under graduation, such girl students will get Rs. 10,000 per year for all three years.
- Similarly, on touching the feat of scoring more than 50% marks, eligible girls students will get Rs. 20,000/- per year for both the years of PG (Post Graduation). Remember only MBC (most backward classes) candidates will be benefitted under this scheme.
- Annual Income Certificate (not older than 6 months) of girl student’s parents/ husband/ guardian.
- Self Certified Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Self certified copy of girl student’s nationalized bank savings account passbook containing IFSC code.
- Self certified copy of previous year’s passing marksheet.
- Self certified copy of domicile certificate issued by an authorized officer.
- Self Certified copy of caste certificate of Most Backward Classes issued by authorized official.
- Fee deposition receipt of state-funded colleges/ universities.
- Affidavit (containing approval that volunteer girl student is not getting benefitted currently by any other state government scholarship scheme).
- Bhamashah Card (Without Bhamashah, volunteers candidature may be rejected).
Final Merit List PDF will only contain the names of registered applicants. Keeping eligibility criteria in mind, only MBC (most backward class) candidates can be filling Application Form through ONLINE mode via the following ways –
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Registration Procedure
- Online Registration procedure will be continued on SSO portal having a link – https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register?RU=scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in .
- There, Online Application Form filling can proceed via existing credentials of Bhamashah, Aadhar, Udhyog Aadhar, BRN or SIPF.
- After submission, the online form will be forwarded district nodal officer.
- A Selected Candidates List will finally be prepared by district nodal officers and forwarded to a commission for further authentication.
List of selected candidates for Scooty and Protsahan Rashi, both, will initially be prepared by district nodal officer. And, the final selection will be of the Higher Secondary Education Board. If any corrections required should be edited by students/ parents within a given period of time. Otherwise, applications of the registered students will be rejected.
Commissioner and Indian Administrative Officer, College Education and Governance Secretary, Higher Education Rajasthan, Jaipur, Sh. Ashutosh A.T. Pednekar clearly notified that even after full efforts, if the number of applicants will be less than a number of scooties to be awarded.
Then, after curtailing the respective amount, scooties will be distributed. And, unexpectedly, the same thing happened when search engine giant “Google” was flooded with the headlines like “Only 283 girl students applied for 400 scooties under state government scheme.”
Reportedly total 300 scooties for 12th class students and 100 scooties for 10th class students were to be distributed. But, only 190 students of 12th standard and 93 students of the 10th standard have applied online.