Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Rajasthan [Free Scooty Scheme 2018] [मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण योजना] Application Form, Merit List, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Last Date]
To meet the transportation needs of meritorious students in the state, Rajasthan Government has declared the launch of Medhavi Chatra Scooty Vitran Yojna. To teach girls the importance of education in life and to motivate them to study from class 9th to 12th (and beyond) without skipping the standards.
Besides, to inspire them to score as good marks as possible in CBSE Board exams and University annual/ semester tests, official notification of the scheme has been made available earlier this month containing complete eligibility criteria.
|Name of Scheme||Medhavi Chhatra Scooty VitranYojna 2015|
|Launch Date||12 July 2018|
|Online Application Start Date||13 July 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||23 July 2018|
|Publication of Merit List||31 July 2018|
|Distribution of Prizes||15th August 2018|
- As a part of the scholarship programme, total 1650 scooties will be distributed (50 scooties per district).
- Two litre petrol (for one time only), one year vehicle insurance and delivery charges will be beared by state government, Rajasthan besides scooty distribution.
- Now major issue of reaching late at coaching/ school/ home following public transportation rush will be eradicated.
- Droppers or students who have taken a gap of a year or two between 12th standard and 1st year of regular UG (Under Graduation) will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Rajasthan’s girl students who are already getting benefitted by scholarship/economical assistance via any other existing scheme by the state government will be ineligible for this scheme.
- All married/ unmarried/ widow/ abandoned ladies will be considered qualified for Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Rajasthan.
- An annual income of student’s father-mother/guardian/ parents/ husband’s should not be more than Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- From 9th to 12th standard, a volunteer should have studied and passed from the state school.
- Should have scored 75% or more in 12th class in Central Board of Secondary Education only.
- Should be studying in 1st year of any UG Course at any state government colleges or state government funded universities.
Besides, Application Forms, list of documents to be submitted to district nodal officers include –
- Affidavit of the fact that student is not taking advantage of any other scholarship scheme at present.
- Verified Aadhar Card.
- Bhamashah Card is mandatory, without which online registration is not possible.
- Self-verified copy(s) of Domicile certificate regulated by a capable officer.
- Self-verified copy(s) of fee receipt generally by state government colleges/ universities.
- Self-verified copy(s) of 12th class qualified marksheet/ scorecard.
- Education Certificate issued by Institution Head with regard to qualification of girl student from 9th to 12th class in state government schools fruitfully.
Once you’re confirmed with eligibility criteria, it’s time to apply online. Just being eligible doesn’t serve the purpose. Registered cum Eligible candidates will have their names appeared in the final merit list. Application Forms will be filled online following the below-provided steps –
- URL/ Direct Link to fill registration form is https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register?RU=scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in . Wisely choose out of Citizen, Udhyog or Government Employee before registering yourself.
- After Login, submit the form online. Digital Identity (SSOID/ Username) and Password will be required to Login.
Further, application letters and certificates obtained by Principal of Colleges along with each student’s name, father’s name, class, faculty and other details will be forwarded online to the district nodal officer. After scrutinizing and authenticating these documents, the district nodal officer will prepare a merit list. That selected candidate’s list will then be forwarded to commissioner via online mode.
Authentication of information provided by district nodal officer will be carried on by the commissioner and other board members of Higher Secondary Board Rajasthan. A final merit list will then be prepared to distribute 1650 scooties in the whole state.
Selling/ buying of awarded scooty is not allowed three years after the initial date of registration. If editings mentioned by College/ District Nodal Officer/ Commissioner not improved within scheduled time by student/ parents, the candidature of the applicant will be rejected.
Commissioner and College Education and Governance Secretary, Higher Education Rajasthan, Jaipur, Sh. Ashutosh A.T. Pednekar, IAS has affirmed the launch of this scheme via Official Notification on hte.rajasthan.gov.in on 12th July 2018.