Mukhya Mantri Ashirwad Yojana (Blessings Scheme) Himachal Pradesh Rs 1500 new Visitor kit distribution application
The Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh has announced the launch of the new Mukhya Mantri Ashirwad Yojana- new visitor kit distribution application. The new scheme is a type of blessing scheme introduced by the Chief Minister of the state. Under the new scheme the CM of the state has announced to promote institutional delivery within the state. The scheme is aimed at offering benefit to the new born children of the state who are born in state hospitals.
The new blessing scheme was officially announced for launch by Chief Minister Shri Jairam Thakur. The event for launch was hosted by the CM and party at the Rimsh Ground in Shimla. The function was organized by the CM with an event of flag protesting. The function was organized at the state level meeting event where numerous other beneficial schemes were also announced.
As per the latest updates from the state government, the benefit of the new scheme will be offered to the new born babies of the state. The benefit will only be made available to the new born baby who is born in the state owned hospitals.
- The state government has announced to launch the new scheme with an aim to help encourage development within the state of Himachal Pradesh. The government has also announced to keep the local people of the state informed about latest schemes via official website.
- The announcement of the scheme was officially made by the CM himself while addressing the meet on 71st celebration event of the Himachal Day. As per the statements made the scheme is made for benefiting the local people of the state.
- The scheme will help in encouraging more number of expected mothers and family members within the state to opt for institutional delivery process in state hospitals.
- To educate the people related to institutional delivery system the state government has announced to distribute a baby kit for the new born child at the time of delivery in hospital for free.
- The government has also announced that the distribution will be done to new born babies under which each child will be entitled for Rs 1500 worth baby kit that will be given away as token of appreciation by the state government.
- With an aim to help encourage more number of expected mothers to opt for institutional deliveries the government has also announced to offer a financial assistance of Rs 700 each beneficiary that will be handed over to the expected mother who has delivered the baby at the state hospital.
- The financial assistance will be offered to the beneficiary in the form of subsidy assistance given directly by the state government as appreciation for encouraging institutional delivery of the new born baby.
- For encouraging long term benefit of the scheme the government has also announced that the benefit will be offered to both mother and child under the scheme every year.
With the new implementation the state government aims at educating and encouraging pregnant women for undergoing institutional delivery that is much safe for both mother and child health.