N-Yes Scheme [National Youth Empowerment Scheme] – 1 Year Compulsory Military Training for Defence [Police] Jobs
The Central government of the nation, under the leadership of the Modi led government has announced to implement the new National Youth Empowerment Scheme. The new scheme is termed as “N-Yes” Scheme. As per the central government, under the said scheme it is compulsory for cadets to under go Military training for a period of 1 year. The government has also mentioned that the training would be considered as an essential qualification for the cadets.
|Scheme Name||N-Yes Scheme – National Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Scheme type||Compulsory Military Training Scheme|
|Targeted Individuals||Candidates who have passed 12th and 10th grades and opting to join Police and Defense services|
|Training duration||1 Year|
- As per the updates, the new scheme is a type of skill polishing scheme that has been introduced for the candidates who want to join the Police and Defense services within the country.
- As a part of the development scheme the government has also announced to offer each participating candidates with a stipend for a period of 1 year while undergoing the training session. The benefit of stipend and training can only be availed by the candidates who have managed to pass out the 12th and 10th grade exam from national boards.
- The central government has also announced that the training will be considered as additional qualification for the applicants registering under the scheme for training session. The qualification will be considered as added advantage at the time any candidate plans to join the Paramilitary forces, police services and defense services nation wide.
- As a part of the new implementation the government also expects to register at least a minimum of 10 lakh candidates under the scheme for training program n yearly basis.
- The new scheme is launched with an aim to help develop the feeling of patriotism amongst the national youths for the mother land such that they can get to fulfill their dreams of serving the nation and home land.
- The scheme is focused on helping in building a team of young youths who are patriotic and ready to serve the country by the year 2022. The scheme further will also help in offering the country with demographic advantage.
- With an aim to motivate the youth the government has also announced to provide with incentives to each of the youth who gets registered under the scheme after completing 12th and 10th grade with passing marks.
- The scheme is also aimed in preparing a team and work force of youths who are dedicated, hardworking, patriotic and disciplined and willing to put in their efforts to serve the country best.
- The central government has also stated that the scheme will be open for both boys and girls coming from urban and rural areas of the nation. As a part of the training program the candidates will be offered with training in different fields including disaster management, Indian Philosophy, IT skills, Yoga skills, Vocational skills and Ayurveda skills.
- To effectively implement the scheme with in the national platform a general meeting was conducted under the supervision of the PM Narendra Modi and his government at the PMO on 2018 June end. The meet was officially attended by the Defense Ministry and HRD along with Youth Affairs Department officials.
It is obvious that the new scheme is aimed at helping the nation develop such that it is self dependent and self reliant on the global platform. It will help the nation step forward as Vishwaguru by the coming of 2022, thus fulfilling the dream of the PM. Under the new move the PM will also focus on strengthening the current NCC (National Cadet Corps) by implementing new proposals.